Post by The Mad Plumber on Dec 17, 2015 4:13:41 GMT -5
Are Ewoks part of the Rebel Alliance now? Will we see Wicket piloting a snowspeeder?
I would like to see a Star Trek actor in the film. Would George Takei be opposed to playing a Tauntaun?
Is Boba Fett really dead, and will he be avenged by his clone son Tofu Fett? I imagine Tofu setting up Wile E. Coyote style traps for Han Solo throughout the movie, but the traps always backfire on Tofu, and Han and Chewie are none the wiser to Tofu's presence.
If Boba Fett is alive, I imagine that he got pooped out on the complete other side of Tatooine. So, he ends up having to walk all the way back to Jabba's Palace. By the time he gets there, he finds out that Dengar stole his ship. "DEEEENNNNGGGAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!"
Or maybe Boba is walking back to Jabba's Palace, and he starts to hear a whistling sound approaching him. He finally looks up and that black dude's TIE Fighter crashes on him.
If there was a construction worker on the Death Star taking a smoke break, and he just carelessly flicked his cigarette into the superstructure, could he have potentially destroyed the Death Star too?
Post by Don Quixote on Feb 1, 2016 23:12:07 GMT -5
Having seen the film, I have a few questions of my own.
***WARNING, SPOILERS AHEAD***
- Why didn't Jar Jar Binks and Watto keep the child? Why did Watto have to get that abortion?
- When Commodore Shmidlap showed up in his boat with the dehydrator, why was Han Solo eating that plate of what was clearly wookie vomit? Was Chewbacca sick or something?
- How can Rey beat up all those First Order guys if she can't see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
- When BB8 met up with all the members of his old band to play that final concert, why was the guitarist constantly making lewd Italian hand gestures and Princess Leia?
- Now, we know that the negotiations were short, but we never find out just how short they were. Why didn't they give us a long detailed list of the treaty signatories, so we could do the indexed reading, as listed in our Star Wars VII: Wreck-It Ralph workbooks? Will I even be getting course credit for this movie?
- Compared to the 1982 Dustin Hoffman vehicle 'Tootsie,' which film do you think better depicted that one time I ate a bar of soap and the Man in the Big Yellow Hat had to take me to the hospital?
- Why did all the bad guys have cat whiskers painted on their faces at all times? Didn't they realize they were being filmed? And why were they always looking right at me, speaking their lines directly to me?
- Not once did Q show up. This movie is completely outside of Ian Flemming's original vision for the franchise.
Pff. Disney can *say* that the EU's gone, but as soon as my fanfic that explains the disparities between their movies and the books hits the Internet, all will know of the true love between Princess Leia and Saelt "Yak-Face" Marae!
Click HERE for my blog, and HERE for my awesome sci-fi mystery, Three Virellium Coins!