Star Wars 7 Questions Dec 17, 2015 4:13:41 GMT -5
Post by The Mad Plumber on Dec 17, 2015 4:13:41 GMT -5
- Are Ewoks part of the Rebel Alliance now? Will we see Wicket piloting a snowspeeder?
- I would like to see a Star Trek actor in the film. Would George Takei be opposed to playing a Tauntaun?
- Is Boba Fett really dead, and will he be avenged by his clone son Tofu Fett? I imagine Tofu setting up Wile E. Coyote style traps for Han Solo throughout the movie, but the traps always backfire on Tofu, and Han and Chewie are none the wiser to Tofu's presence.
- If Boba Fett is alive, I imagine that he got pooped out on the complete other side of Tatooine. So, he ends up having to walk all the way back to Jabba's Palace. By the time he gets there, he finds out that Dengar stole his ship. "DEEEENNNNGGGAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!"
- Or maybe Boba is walking back to Jabba's Palace, and he starts to hear a whistling sound approaching him. He finally looks up and that black dude's TIE Fighter crashes on him.
- If there was a construction worker on the Death Star taking a smoke break, and he just carelessly flicked his cigarette into the superstructure, could he have potentially destroyed the Death Star too?